CERO wheel warranty
Cero warrants its products to be free of material or workmanship for a period of two years from the date of purchase.
• This warranty applies only to the original owner and is not transferable.
• This warranty does not apply to products that are improperly installed, adjusted, or maintained.
• This warranty does not apply to product damage caused by an accident, impact or abuse of the product.
• This warranty does not apply to modified products.
• This warranty does not apply to normal wear and tear. The consumable parts are damaged by normal use. These parts are bearings, ratchet seats, pawls and springs, spokes and brake surfaces.
• This warranty does not cover damage caused by the use of commercial (leasing).
Note: Before repairing the product, please be sure to remove all ancillary items, such as tires, fittings, rims tape, ratchet, quick release rod and code table magnet. If you do not remove such objects, we will not be liable for any loss or damage.